Everyone selling their Phantoms like crazy!!!!

Alot of recent postings in classifieds for one.....I plan on keeping mine, cant justify buying another drone when the one I have will do the same thing. I dont want to argue with the wifey....lol.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing actually. Lots of people suddenly selling. Personally, I think selling is silly even if you do want a Mavic. A used Phantom is of more value to its original owner than to anybody else, and it's really nice to have a back up in case you damage your primary, or you need to do a search and rescue.

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
I'm thinking that there is a handful of people selling but it just seems like a lot because of all the people who aren't selling aren't posting in the classifieds.

I'm thinking that there is a handful of people selling but it just seems like a lot because of all the people who aren't selling aren't posting in the classifieds.

Pretty sure ebay just experienced a jump in phantom postings. Just like probably experienced a jump in gopro postings once the Hero 5 was announced which I believe is available this Sunday 10/2 everywhere. I say that because I listed one of my gopros...LoL.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20