Evening Quick Question

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,
Quick Question, I own a P2 Vision Plus its Starting to look a little tired and was thinking of sprucing it up a little, now i have had a brain storm because of the price and availability of the parts for her, i was thinking of transplanting P2 parts into a P3 shell... has anyone done this ? and will the internals cope with the extra voltage does anyone know of any reason that the internals wont fit ?
thanks in advance
Dazza

Not sure the internals from a P2V+ would fit in the P3 shell, no room for the ESC's to start with (p3 has onboard ESC) board shape is different as well.
Camera won't mount as well i wouldn't think.

Just give it a paint job and some stickers, less trouble.

There are many OEM(batteries) on e bay.. here's one, Item # 263027258561
Although I didn't check to see if they ship to you. ( England)

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Girls,
Quick Question, I own a P2 Vision Plus its Starting to look a little tired and was thinking of sprucing it up a little, now i have had a brain storm because of the price and availability of the parts for her, i was thinking of transplanting P2 parts into a P3 shell... has anyone done this ? and will the internals cope with the extra voltage does anyone know of any reason that the internals wont fit ?
thanks in advance
Dazza
P2 is 11.1 volt fully charged while the P3 is either 14 or 15 volt so might fry the innards .....

Forgot about that, you wont get the P2 battery to fit in the shell and as Raymundo pointed out the P3 battery is a higher voltage so will fry the board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik