Evening Flight UK

Lovely flight my friend. I've just bought my first Quad and can't wait to try it. Just a bit windy up hear in Stafford.

Lovely flight my friend. I've just bought my first Quad and can't wait to try it. Just a bit windy up hear in Stafford.

Hi bigmac, Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Hope the wind drops for you to have a fly tomorrow.

Good luck and have fun, I look forward to your pics and vids.

Cheers,
Steve.

Good video . Can I ask want video editing you use please ? .. Where in Devon are you im only in Dorset

Nice video windy pig;) what a lovely countryside we have here;)

Like both hand catches at the end, thumbs up to ya;)

Hi Guy's. Finally got my first flight under my belt today. WOW, wow, wow! I'm so impressed with the Phantom's flight. It give's you so much confidence. Now all I've got to do is find out how to down the Video footage and publish it. I'm still buzzing.

Hi Guy's. Finally got my first flight under my belt today. WOW, wow, wow! I'm so impressed with the Phantom's flight. It give's you so much confidence. Now all I've got to do is find out how to down the Video footage and publish it. I'm still buzzing.

Well done !! It only gets better :) I remember that feeling well and after two years still get the buzz every time I fly it.

All the best,
Steve.

Yep your in the same boot as me, need to get the video editing side under my belt, got loads of vids but ain't got a clue how to do it. One day my friend;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4