EV Dronebase inquiry

Reaction score
Anyone else get this email?
"Hi Pilot,

We wanted to reach out to you concerning Insurance based mission as you are License with part 107 or pending License with part 107 . As a part of our on boarding process, we want to get you on a call as soon as possible to talk about the requirements for these missions and the scope of the work if you are interested. Participating in one of these calls is a mandatory requirement and must be scheduled before you accept any missions. Please advise if you are not interested so we may remove you from our system. If so please be sure to update all you information on your profile. Here are some requirements....."
Curious as to how legit they are.

Ya these are real. I'll chat with my team to make sure the grammar + language is better. We are doing thousands of these across the hail states and will be ramping up.

Anyone else get this email?
"Hi Pilot,

We wanted to reach out to you concerning Insurance based mission as you are License with part 107 or pending License with part 107 . As a part of our on boarding process, we want to get you on a call as soon as possible to talk about the requirements for these missions and the scope of the work if you are interested. Participating in one of these calls is a mandatory requirement and must be scheduled before you accept any missions. Please advise if you are not interested so we may remove you from our system. If so please be sure to update all you information on your profile. Here are some requirements....."
Curious as to how legit they are.
I wish I could get an email like this. I just don’t live in a hail zone. Drone Base is awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik