ESC status error

Reaction score
I've done it all and I'm still getting this message turn off and on, calibrated both IMU & compass this really sucks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try reinstalling the the newest firmware on the bird for each battery, worked for me, after clipping a tree branch and snapping a prop tip off. The motors would not start even though the app sais safe to fly.

Try reinstalling the the newest firmware
How did you reinstall it? I'm assuming you downgraded and upgraded -- since you cannot reinstall the current firmware version.

How did you reinstall it? I'm assuming you downgraded and upgraded -- since you cannot reinstall the current firmware version.
Thats what I did, just reinstalled the firmware 1.06 on the bird and it solved the no start problem

I have the 1.6 on there how can I go back to 1.5 then reinstall the 1.6 just tried to go back but not letting me

I just put the chip back in the bird with the 1.06 bin file on, and rebooted, let me know if it works for you

I have the 1.6 bin in now and it still doesn't let me take off its giving me the ESC status error

Did you delete the bin file on the chip before rebooting after reinstall

Was the remote turned on when you reinstalled? I am new at this too, maybe I just got lucky.

My problem was that the motors would not start even when the green safe to fly status was on

No it says to leave remote off so I reinstalled with the remote off, I'm new to this too and it's killing me that I've owned it for only 3 wks

My motors won't start either after the ready to fly

I called dji support and was # 48 in line and, by # 38 I had the bin file reinstalled and it worked. So I dropped the call

You most likely fried an esc. You cannot fix this and the main board needs to be replaced. Send her back to dji.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It just randomly appeared. I've never crashed it, banged it into anything, or even landed it hard. Prior to the ESC error, it had flown 25 smooth, easy flights. The most trauma it had experienced was a 10 mph wind. So, you can imagine my disappointment when this happened less than 2 months after I bought it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub