ESC no4

Reaction score
Replaced all motors and landing gear. Got esc4? is this new ESC board or duff motor, although in sealed bag wires had ele sealent ?
What’s the verdict !

I would check wire connections on the board of no 4 motor.
Have resoldered and checked no cross over between joints bit worried heat may have overloaded small IC’s next to joints?
Will put back tommorow and test again?
Failing that solder another new motor?
Failing that must be ESC Borad? Bloody hassle ?
Thanks for your reply Andy

Have resoldered and checked no cross over between joints bit worried heat may have overloaded small IC’s next to joints?
Will put back tommorow and test again?
Failing that solder another new motor?
Failing that must be ESC Borad? Bloody hassle ?
Thanks for your reply Andy
I have couple p4 parts if get stuck

Swap No, 4 with No. 1 motor (presumably good). If ESC error moves to No. 1, it’s the motor. If it stays at No. 4, it’s he ESC board.

It’s unlikely your soldering iron cooked the board - it’s tougher than you think and is resilient to touch-and-go soldering.

Reactions: Alan Russel
Swap No, 4 with No. 1 motor (presumably good). If ESC error moves to No. 1, it’s the motor. If it stays at No. 4, it’s he ESC board.

It’s unlikely your soldering iron cooked the board - it’s tougher than you think and is resilient to touch-and-go soldering.
Brill idea why didn’t I fink of that? Many thanks

Brill idea why didn’t I fink of that? Many thanks
Yep all good no ESC no 4 but I have loosely assembled ensuring cons all connected but got “no gps” is that con not making connection or some thing else all leds on red and fware updated?
Any idea?

GPS antenna is in top shell. It’s pigtail must be connected to the main control board. Button up your drone. With a fully charged battery, go outside and calibrate the IMU and compass away from metal and concrete. GPS should see birds. See if Go app lets you fly.

GPS antenna is in top shell. It’s pigtail must be connected to the main control board. Button up your drone. With a fully charged battery, go outside and calibrate the IMU and compass away from metal and concrete. GPS should see birds. See if Go app lets you fly.
Great will give that a go many fanks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav