Error on all 4 motors after minor crash

Reaction score
Hello, i have crashed my Phantom 4 drone in to a wall with really speed at home and it felt on the ground from 1 meter.
Now i am getting all those erorrs, could someone help me?

Attachments

• received_1148147272012033.jpeg
    received_1148147272012033.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 233
It would seem rare that you would have managed to kill all four ESC. Was the P4 on its back trying to spin the rotors for a sustained period? Have you had the P4 apart? Replaced anything?

I just bought it , and that was my first "flight" and i crashed it into the wall and now i have this error on all of my mottors. I haven't replaced anything and what do you mean by being on its back?

I just bought it , and that was my first "flight" and i crashed it into the wall and now i have this error on all of my mottors. I haven't replaced anything and what do you mean by being on its back?
Upside down with props spinning on ground or other surface- otherwise known as the chicken dance....

Trying to run motors with props obstructed can and often does burn out the ESC’s. Never seen all 4 taken out in one incident though.

This is definitely the service case!. Do nothing on your own. Not necessary the motors, might be the speed controller, the gyro, or who knows what.

Trying to run motors with props obstructed can and often does burn out the ESC’s. Never seen all 4 taken out in one incident though.
Agreed. It almost seems like the crash knocked a connection loose inside the AC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1