Error [34]

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm having an issue with my V2+ it was working fine, did a firmware update, took it out to the field, gave me a System Error on the app with a fixed red light. Took it back in and on then Phantom software its showing me Error [34] with no explanation.
Anyone knows what that is? and how can it be fixed?

thanks!
G.

Hi Guys
I'm having an issue with my V2+ it was working fine, did a firmware update, took it out to the field, gave me a System Error on the app with a fixed red light. Took it back in and on then Phantom software its showing me Error [34] with no explanation.
Anyone knows what that is? and how can it be fixed?

thanks!
G.

Hi.
I had the same problem after upgrading to the new firmware. I used a MAC to update and I received Error [34]. I decided to load the Phantom Assistant onto a PC and connect to my V2+ the error is actually "Basic Calibration Error" according to the PC. I clicked on Tools, check IMU status and was told that I needed to recalibrate the IMU. I clicked on Basic Cali, let the IMU recalibrate, power cycled the V2+ and the error went away. I guess the MAC reports the error incorrectly and from what I have been reading on the forums an IMU recalibration after a firmware update is not abnormal. I hope this helps you out.
Thanks.
Bill

Reactions: garamouni
Hi.
I had the same problem after upgrading to the new firmware. I used a MAC to update and I received Error [34]. I decided to load the Phantom Assistant onto a PC and connect to my V2+ the error is actually "Basic Calibration Error" according to the PC. I clicked on Tools, check IMU status and was told that I needed to recalibrate the IMU. I clicked on Basic Cali, let the IMU recalibrate, power cycled the V2+ and the error went away. I guess the MAC reports the error incorrectly and from what I have been reading on the forums an IMU recalibration after a firmware update is not abnormal. I hope this helps you out.
Thanks.
Bill

hi yeah, I've reinstalled the software on the mac and it gave me the Basic Calibration Error. I did it, the phantom is working now, but now the gimbal is blocked.. cam is working , gimbal is still...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20