erratic behavior and weakness gps signal message

Reaction score
Hello, today I was flying, my DJI Phantom 3 standard, and star to have an erratic behavior.
If was full charged battery and, start to do some jumps in the air, and shaking, and 90 degrees turns, without move the control, I was try to landing and the drone don´t let me do that, it was like someone else was flying it, It crash down, from a low altitude and the propels stopped, my partner picked and the suddenly the propels started again.

Latter when I checked the fly in my phone I saw a message wich says WEEK GPS SIGNAL, around the moment when I have the problem.

This is the fist time that something like that happen to me, can you help me?

Thanks a lot for your comments

Latter when I checked the fly in my phone I saw a message which says WEEK GPS SIGNAL, around the moment when I have the problem.

This is the fist time that something like that happen to me, can you help me?
The best way to find out what happened is to look at the recorded flight data.
To do that, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

upload your logs where they will be interpreted as correct and you get called a liar.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4