err26 one blink green followed by 4 blinks green

Reaction score
Looks like I'm about to join the group of phantom owners having trouble. This may be happening to guys losing their birds. Got a one blink green followed by four blink green. Looks alot like found home except it keeps on doing it. bird will fly but I grounded it as errorI says do not fly in this condition. I wont again. I have an e-mail in to Robert at UAV. We'll see what happens.Actually I cannot tell a lie, I did try to fly it in this state and the thing flew into me. Dam props don't stop turning after you shut down power right away. Ouch. No blood, no glory, just learned to heed warnings in the manual .

pwright said:
Hook it up to your PC and do an Advanced Calibration with the Naza Assistant software.
Did it twice,didn't work, I think there is another guy on here somewhere having the same problem. Hope it's not another one of those hit it with a hammer fixes.

Mine has never been crashed either. Don't try to fly it in case you get it to start. The suggested cure is to hook up the usb and do an advanced imu calibration. You say you haven't used the usb yet ? Didn't you install the drivers, and download the 2.02 assistant?

OK so you'd better do it now. I'll stick around here for a while in case you have problems. I'll tell you how they say to fix it but it didn't work on mine, but it may on yours. First hookup your phantom by conn. usb cable to pc. then turn on trans. then conn battery. that website you've got down at the bottom says download manual this gives you programs to download. With everything hooked up download and install drivers, then download assistant 2.02 takes a min or two. follow prompts let me know when your there

There is a video on the website you have that shows how to re-callibrate imu. wait for re callibate to highlight then click on it go advanced wheather it says to recalibrate or not. If it works fine. If not I have a call in to dji dealer on how to fix. By the way I still get just one single green blink when I am flying, so even though my IMU needs calibrating, I'm not getting the err 26 warning on the leds

I think err 25 is the one where you have to give it a whack. If thats their way of fixing it then maybe they should have a recall.Mines going to be headed to ebay if it doesn't wake up.

Well, recalibrating the IMU fixed it for me! Single green blinking light. I would fly it now, but very windy.

I can see where people can easily make a mistake and assume all is good to fly. Seeing 1 green followed by 4 green is not a great way to indicate a problem.

anyway, thanks Gary39. Hope you get yours fixed soon.

You'd better not let her hear you say that!!
Hey, I tried what you did, I did a basic first, then an advanced and it's working right now. Windy outdoors but we'll see if still good tomorrow

pwright said:
Isn't this the problem where if it won't calibrate you have to whack the Naza on the side?

Error 25

Hook up your phantom run advanced calibration pay close attention to xyz error depending on what error you have take Naza out and hit the opposite side to your error area (x,y,z) mine was z took out my Naza unit completely Naza writing facing up ( not on side) slam unit down from 8 inch height , get some frustration out but multiple hits to the unit in succession even though you may feel better does not work- 1 hard crack from 8 inch height, reinstall run advanced calibration, power down phantom close Naza software power up phantom open up Naza software connect USB to phantom... Worked for me, and yes I do feel lucky... :geek:

Thanks for the info,so much for delicate hardware. What a fix, Electrcal engineers from all over the world " except dji " have got to be cringing at this fix. Luckily I was talking to another fellow on here who had the same problem, I recalibrated mine three or four times in advance and it didn't work. He tried it but did a basic first, then an advanced and it worked. I thought I'd try it, what could it hurt ? It worked, mines up again but for how long ? I don't like this kind of guesswork on a $700 toy. Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic