Epson Moverio BT 300 Tray Holder

Reaction score
I've had my bt 300 for about 18 months and I still say they are the best way to fly while staying within the guide lines of the FAA. I have read several post on here about the OEM holder and the Luc Mahieux design. The OEM, for most is a non-starter in everyway and the Luc Mahieux is much better, but still subjects the data cable to potential stress and pinch issues. I have a co-worker that has been working with me to develop a better tray holder. I wanted to bring it here first to see what type of response we would get from those that use the Epson Moverio Bt 300's

This is the Luc Mahieux design
1603726024280.png

This is our design
bt 300.jpg

Our design has a body relief built in to the design to protect the data cable from potential pinching issues. We are looking for comments and orders

Reactions: TxArch DroneGuy
How does it all look assambled? Does that blue thing fit in the RC? Does the Epson android device fit in that blue thing? What's the weight? How much should it cost etc etc etc....

How does it all look assambled? Does that blue thing fit in the RC? Does the Epson android device fit in that blue thing? What's the weight? How much should it cost etc etc etc....
It is made with a 3D printer, we are just looking for comments and suggestions at this time, I will post a picture with the Epson puck and glasses installed/attached.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic