Epson BT-300 FPV glasses announced

Reaction score
I was over at DPReview and saw a story on their front page about Epsons' new BT-300 FPV glasses...looks like they worked with DJI on the design to make sure they work well with the go app.
They look very interesting....actually very small size and unlike most FPV googles I have seen they are actually see through glasses with a heads up display that shows the DJI app as if you were looking at your tablet.
I'm very excited at the thought of using these. Looks like they would be the ideal way to fly.

Epson Moverio BT-300 and BT-200 Smart Glasses - Epson America, Inc.

Story on DPReview:
https://www.dpreview.com/news/21921...-optimize-moverio-ar-glasses-for-drone-pilots

Reactions: hychewright
Heres a youtube video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We will have to see how do they fair in bright day light and how does the background looks with the video image.

Do we get immersive experience?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Heres a youtube video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video looks very confusing with two backgrounds overlapped.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I would think that the "in person experience" would be a little different than what the video captures. Somewhat analogous to other displays of a similar nature (like in a car with heads up display of speed, etc), you focus on one aspect or the other with your eyes, not both simultaneously.

But.....I really don't know. Love to see these in person - if anyone comes across any updates on availability or further reviews, hope you post it!

I am waiting on either these or the new Fatshark Dominator HD V3, which are rumoured to be out soon as well.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31