Epson BT-200 glasses

Reaction score
I bought a pair of these about a week ago and I've some comments and questions for anyone who has a pair.
First the comment . The Epson team who are working on these have an excellent customer service team (DJI SHOULD TAKE NOTE)
Like a lot of items that are high tech and new mine seem to have a few issues. Eric the product manager has tried to help, but I think that I have a lemon , or they are too complex for me , possible but unlikely as I was an engineering manager making intergrated circuits for the like of Intel, Apple , Dell, Motorola and SGS. Anyway I called their customer service (got through to a real person in less than 2 mins) he listened to my description of the problem and decided they needed to be replaced and said he would put the replacement pair in the hands of FedEx within an hour and not to bother returning the original ones until the replacement pair arrived this is for glasses costing about $700.00 also said that if they turned out to have been defective they would reimburse the shipping fees.
Now for the question of anyone who has a pair. How well do they work in sunlight conditions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic