EPIC v. FAA, Drone Advisory Committee RTCA, & more. Lawsuit

Reaction score
While reading through the items in the legal action, I saw this item that caught my attention. It is almost funny if it were not idiotic. I wish I had my P3Standard set up to do all they say it can!!!!

19. Drones are routinely equipped with high definition cameras that greatly increase the capacity for domestic surveillance.9 Drones can also gather sensitive, personal information using infrared cameras, heat sensors, GPS, automated license plate readers, facial recognition devices, and other sensors.10 Drones are even “capable of locking-on to an individual and following them while shooting video and avoiding obstacles,” including in “a dense forest or urban environments like a warehouse.”

Phantoms are consumer/pro-sumer types with specific capabilities.

There are much more capable types out there.

Last edited:
While reading through the items in the legal action, I saw this item that caught my attention. It is almost funny if it were not idiotic. I wish I had my P3Standard set up to do all they say it can!!!!

19. Drones are routinely equipped with high definition cameras that greatly increase the capacity for domestic surveillance.9 Drones can also gather sensitive, personal information using infrared cameras, heat sensors, GPS, automated license plate readers, facial recognition devices, and other sensors.10 Drones are even “capable of locking-on to an individual and following them while shooting video and avoiding obstacles,” including in “a dense forest or urban environments like a warehouse.”

You can very much equip all of that

I don't see anything in this that I would consider "idiotic". All of that is possible.

Reactions: dekere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20