Enjoy a flight around Nightcliff Jetty Darwin

Reaction score
Here is another flight with the Phantom 3 Standard around Nightcliff Jetty. Any feedback appreciated and if you like the video please leave a like.

#happyflyingfriday

Heres MY "LIKE"....it was too easy to only click on the like tab any body can do that !.......You deserve the message and LIKE !
Thank you for the share too........

Reactions: MAJoJa
Thank you.

Them P3 standards do a nice n neat job with the taking of a Video 2.7 K.... and low light conditions too ! Hey post some more...Id Love to see them.....Thank You.
The P3std not only is a nice entry level drone But great later on too......i hate to see them put down here so much .

Them P3 standards do a nice n neat job with the taking of a Video 2.7 K.... and low light conditions too ! Hey post some more...Id Love to see them.....Thank You.
The P3std not only is a nice entry level drone But great later on too......i hate to see them put down here so much .

It's a great drone. Just wish I could maximize it. Here are my other flights if you want to see them.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
MA-Jo_ja.....you are definitely doing a Great job with your sweet P3 STD........keep up the great work and make the guys with the $1800.00 drones jealous !

Know what......id rather race a 50cc moped from Mexico to Canada then a BIG HONDA GOLDWING or a Big harley......fly Onnnnnnnnnnnnnn have Fun.
YES........that's exactly why i Love My P3 SE ! slightly above a P3 Std. in a few features.

MA-Jo_ja.....you are definitely doing a Great job with your sweet P3 STD........keep up the great work and make the guys with the $1800.00 drones jealous !

Know what......id rather race a 50cc moped from Mexico to Canada then a BIG HONDA GOLDWING or a Big harley......fly Onnnnnnnnnnnnnn have Fun.
YES........that's exactly why i Love My P3 SE ! slightly above a P3 Std. in a few features.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Appreciate it. Not sure if I am worrying the big boys yet. They got a few years on me.
How long would it take to ride a 50 cc that far? Be an epic journey - have drone will travel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20