enabling x1

Reaction score
I am trying to enable my X1 channel for gimbal control. I have hooked everything up to the controller but when I move my switch I can feel the pentameter turning but I do not get a response when hooked up to the assistant. Even if I do not have the wire hooked up to the correct pin it should show a reading in the assistant when moving the lever correct? What step am I missing?

Which port in the Naza do you connect the tilt to? The top the bottom or the middle pin? I think that Is where my problem is at now...

You are correct according to another helpful member. I am still trying to get my gimbal to respond. No luck yet... I am going to try again tomorrow. Sometimes I just have to step back and let myself take a break because I get a little frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon gimbal.... I have another thread called gimbal help..... My frustration has led to creation of threads before taking a breather...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With everything on.
Drone connected and nazam software open.
On the info page of nazam.
Do you see x1 value move as you turn the pot ?

yes I got that far. now I am struggling to get tilt. I have the wire connected to the bottom pin on f2 on naza

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj