Emergency Drone Upgrade Sale - EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO in the next few days!

Reaction score
Something has come up job-wise and it's looking like I might need an Inspire 2 with an x5s as soon as the next few days.

The problem is only own Phantom 4, 4 Pro, and 4 Pro V2.0 Aircraft. I also own many batteries.

I need cash to buy the Inspire 2 and I want to use the cash I get from liquidating the Phantom fleet to buy the inspire. I'm in San Diego and am from Florida. Some of my gear is back home and some if here with me. I'll ship anywhere in the US with USPS priority mail.

Again, I need all of this sold ASAP! Ideally I want to make sales in the next 24 hours

I've extensively flight-tested these drones and I'll stand by them. If you have any problems that are my fault, I'll fix them. I'm confident you won't have any though, as my QC standards and time spent flight testing is for sure higher and longer than DJI. Let me put it this way - I fix DJI Care Refresh replacements.

I need all of this gone ASAP. All offers are accepted although the entire point of this is to get me to have enough cash to buy the Inspire 2. If offers are too low to get me there I just won't sell that part.

I also have almost everything listed on ebay. I'm happy to give you all the protection you need, including giving you the option to pay via Paypal "for goods" so you're protected by their money back guarantee. Please don't screw me over and I won't screw anyone over. I'm just here to sell my Phantom fleet and Upgrade to the inspire.

Phantom 4 Pro with DJI Care Refresh - 1 replacement left with 11 months to go$1,300
Phantom 4 Pro$1,200
Phantom 4 Pro V2 only with NO Controller$900
Phantom 4$700
GL300E controller with android tablet / screen for P4P V1 or P4 - cosmetic issues$275
10x P4P High Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles$120
4x P4P Low Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles$90

How do you maintain your batteries? Do you have a schedule? Not sure how busy you are flying. Did you leave them on the charger full time to keep a charge on them or let them sit between flights? I may be interested in the high capacity batteries.

How do you maintain your batteries? Do you have a schedule? Not sure how busy you are flying. Did you leave them on the charger full time to keep a charge on them or let them sit between flights? I may be interested in the high capacity batteries.
I fly a couple flights a week, sometimes more. I try to space them out across the batteries.

to maintain them I charge them up to 60% if I’m not about to fly them. If I am flying in the next week I charge to full and let it self discharge if needed. I also only use OEM chargers as I’ve had really bad experiences with third party chargers.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Phantom 4 Pro v2. I'm in Florida.
I can’t seem to PM you back but I have the phantoms ready to ship. One of the drones is low hours with it being my backup. The main bird has DJI care refresh with one replacement left and was my main work horse.

Hey are you selling the batteries by themselves? I’d pay the $120 you are asking for five of the high capacity batteries

Hey are you selling the batteries by themselves? I’d pay the $120 you are asking for five of the high capacity batteries
Sending you a message :) I might only have four left but I can get them shipped to you.

100% :) as a matter of fact good thing you mentioned that, one of the batteries I have is an obsidian battery. I found obsidian batteries made the drone easier to spot

Ok great. $120 x 4 = $480. How do I pay you?
I can invoice you on Paypal for goods and services and ship the batteries tomorrow. Can you PM me your PayPal email address to send that invoice to?

I really want to get the drones sold! If anyone will make a move today I'll do $1,000 for a Phantom 4 Pro or $1,200 for a Phantom 4 Pro with the GL300E controller that has the inbuilt screen.

Something has come up job-wise and it's looking like I might need an Inspire 2 with an x5s as soon as the next few days.

The problem is only own Phantom 4, 4 Pro, and 4 Pro V2.0 Aircraft. I also own many batteries.

I need cash to buy the Inspire 2 and I want to use the cash I get from liquidating the Phantom fleet to buy the inspire. I'm in San Diego and am from Florida. Some of my gear is back home and some if here with me. I'll ship anywhere in the US with USPS priority mail.

Again, I need all of this sold ASAP! Ideally I want to make sales in the next 24 hours

I've extensively flight-tested these drones and I'll stand by them. If you have any problems that are my fault, I'll fix them. I'm confident you won't have any though, as my QC standards and time spent flight testing is for sure higher and longer than DJI. Let me put it this way - I fix DJI Care Refresh replacements.

I need all of this gone ASAP. All offers are accepted although the entire point of this is to get me to have enough cash to buy the Inspire 2. If offers are too low to get me there I just won't sell that part.

I also have almost everything listed on ebay. I'm happy to give you all the protection you need, including giving you the option to pay via Paypal "for goods" so you're protected by their money back guarantee. Please don't screw me over and I won't screw anyone over. I'm just here to sell my Phantom fleet and Upgrade to the inspire.

Phantom 4 Pro with DJI Care Refresh - 1 replacement left with 11 months to go$1,300
Phantom 4 Pro$1,200
Phantom 4 Pro V2 only with NO Controller$900
Phantom 4$700
GL300E controller with android tablet / screen for P4P V1 or P4 - cosmetic issues$275
10x P4P High Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles$120
4x P4P Low Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles$90

I’ll buy the pro v2 today

All the Phantoms gone?

Anything left?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic