Elephantom

Reaction score
I took a walk around with my new purchase and although my dogs or the wife was not impressed, for the (out of the box experience) I think it could be useful and fun, its also my first go at YouTube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:DKnowing how ya feel about guns Milly after seeing ya wake your wife up like that
ya might want to reconsider and get one just for self protection so she don't kill ya for waking her up !
Mine would :eek:
Now You Tube wasn't that hard was it ! Now put up some videos flying in Scotland :)

Yea, what Dirk said. Lets see some of that beautiful scenery. :D
Those dogs must really like you, or they would have eaten your new bird. :eek:

Thanks both, I need to suss out how to work this YouTube thing a bit better as it takes forever to upload a small clip. I'm sure their is a much quicker way.
We do have some beautiful scenery here but the weather has been absolute pants this summer and not had too many opportunities to fly.

YouTube has some great help pages and a help forum. When you figure out how to use it so the upload is faster, PLEASE share the info. Makes me crazy sitting here watching the wheel spin... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Milly and dirkclod
LOOOL your wifes expression is priceless! :) good job! keep'em coming!
If you want some sound on your videos, you can just record it with any sound app on the phone/tablet you use with your phantom, and then join the sound and image in any video editor

Reactions: Milly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31