Elephant & Ross Beaches**Update**-SeaShell, Havelock- Flight between the trees!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Flight over Elephant Beach

Had recently been on a trip to the AN Islands and had taken my custom Phantom2 along

It was like a first ever field test for the custom Phantom2 that I had made! That too over water! I was nervous as hell!! Whenever my Phantom is in the air I can feel my heart palpitating!

Did the usual pre-flight checks.
Fortunately, NIL interference there as not even cell phone networks were accessible! :D

Flight over ROSS island.

Forgive me for the short flight as I had to land early because of seagulls and eagles taking a keen interest in the Phantom!
It was so rich in wildlife, we could see peacocks and deer roaming about without fear! :)

More coming up...

Please do critique!!
It was my very first time using a Gimbal with my Phantom2. Would love to know where I can make amends.

I realized that I had used WIDE mode for capturing from the GoPro, which led to landing gear showing quite a few times! :(

Uploaded another video taken from right outside my cottage on Havelock Island! :)

Hope you like it! :)
Pls do critique.

EDIT - Changed soundtrack a bit due to copyright issues! :)

Last edited:
Good skills in the trees-oh and nice location. Not jealous at all, only seen lots of rain for the last month so can't fly.

Thanks a lot! :D
Before taking off, I was visualizing the flight as zigzagging between the trees.
But after I took off, I decided to go straight as it just seemed quite difficult to judge the distance from the trees while zigzagging :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers