Electromagnetic Interference

Reaction score
So my drone wont calibrate today, i'm standing in a field with no metal around me, only thing is there is snow on the ground. I cleared a spot to take off from and theirs snow in the air so i think its safe to fly in. However without it calibrating i will not risk flying. Any suggestions? Firmware is up to date on Aircraft, Batteries, and RC

I also have come down with a problem with my remote today also, I update the firmware as per instructions on the GO app, and now it comes up with an FPGA hardware error. Very strange, i opened a support line with DJI but I'm curious if anyone has a quick fix?

THIS WORKS FOR ME

images (1).jpg

Last edited:
So my drone wont calibrate today, i'm standing in a field with no metal around me, only thing is there is snow on the ground.
I cleared a spot to take off from and theirs snow in the air so i think its safe to fly in.
However without it calibrating i will not risk flying. Any suggestions?
Why do you feel the need to calibrate the compass?
Have you added or removed items from the drone or have you traveled >100 miles from home?
Compass calibration is not necessary every flight and give the incidents of users unnecessarily recalibrating in bad locations and causing problems for their Phantoms, you might be safer not recalibrating so often.
Read this to get a better understanding of what compass calibration does and when it's necessary.
It wil help you to fly safer.

There is frozen water (snow) in the air and you are looking to fly? I guess that's something I'd not do, like flying it in the rain. You'll have condensation and water all over the craft, not designed to operate in rain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic