EHang to test personnel drones this fall in Nevada

Reaction score
Las Vegas Review just wrote article about proposed testing of the 184 this fall. Looks like the flying car is here. Now if they can get me a robot to do the housework I will be set.

Volocopter (Volocopter) is another one to keep an eye on. I kinda like their design better anyway, since they have lots of backup rotors if something goes wrong, and the height of the rotors means it's going to be more stable.

Volocopter (Volocopter) is another one to keep an eye on. I kinda like their design better anyway, since they have lots of backup rotors if something goes wrong, and the height of the rotors means it's going to be more stable.
That thing is huge and that's where it will be a hinderance. I was thinking for fast transport of medical to hospital and being able to be able to simply trailer to a site much like a gyrocopter(mailman landing on Whitehouse lawn) )

That thing is huge and that's where it will be a hinderance. I was thinking for fast transport of medical to hospital and being able to be able to simply trailer to a site much like a gyrocopter(mailman landing on Whitehouse lawn) )
Yeah, you're probably right that the size of it will end up being a hindrance. I don't mean to discount the EHang at all. It's definitely badass.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4