Editing program

Thanks rhoffart, mostly for video. Will check out the recommendations. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 but am new to the Phantom.

PC - MSI (i7) 16 GB with Nvidia GTX970M. Not a big apple fan but thinking of getting a Mac just for the editing advantages.

For quick video editing I use GoPro studio a lot. It's not good for heavy color grading but it has some simple edits. Best part it's free.

Adobe Premiere for Video and Lightroom/Photoshop for Photos.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

PC - MSI (i7) 16 GB with Nvidia GTX970M. Not a big apple fan but thinking of getting a Mac just for the editing advantages.

I use both Macs and windows desktop machines for both photo and video editing and i can tell you since apple moved to intel processors there is no advantage of using macs over windows. Both our windows machine and Mac are similar spec and they both perform the same. I love my macbook pro for the work I do but from experience, personally I would suggest you get a top spec windows machine with tons of storage and get a better display. It will work out about the same price as a mac.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can anyone give me some feedback on a good editing program.

I've used Sony Vegas 13 Pro and it is awesome... I have 0 video editing experience prior to getting my Phantom 4 last week, and after rendering a few footage from my Phantom 4 I can easily navigate the program and even add in some cool effects now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic