Edit video with sound on Adobe Premiere etc...

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to drone society.
I have recorded some videos with sound. How can I get those videos with sound on PC/MAC? When I just move them from mircoSD card there are no sound.

What do I have to do to get those videos on my PC with sound?

Reactions: Flying Pilgrim
Not sure I understand your question, but I will have a go. There is no microphone on the Phantom so only video will be stored on the micro SD with no sound track.
If you do a screen record on your device you may well get sound recorded and saved on your device, but this video is very poor quality.
If you have a video recorded on your phone or camera with sound, then most media players will play it on your PC
I find VLC copes with most formats.

Reactions: Flying Pilgrim
Not sure I understand your question, but I will have a go. There is no microphone on the Phantom so only video will be stored on the micro SD with no sound track.
If you do a screen record on your device you may well get sound recorded and saved on your device, but this video is very poor quality.
If you have a video recorded on your phone or camera with sound, then most media players will play it on your PC
I find VLC copes with most formats.

The best way to put togeather HI res video with sound that ipad (screen for control) recorded?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan