Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

eBay seller ushobby

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by dirtdobber903, Apr 26, 2014.

1. dirtdobber903

Hello, has any deal with eBay seller ushobby? If so how are they when it comes to returns , if so???

2. DrJoe

They shipped right out to me. Haven't needed to deal with customer service or returns. No complaints.

3. dirtdobber903

Wish I could say the same !!!

4. scole

go with b h photo.

5. Woody

I've called UShobby a few times for technical advice after buying my FC40 from them on eBay. Anthony or Mark always answered the phone and were always helpful. I was lucky enough to buy mine at the sale price last month for only $419. My shipment was delayed but to my advantage because I received one of the newest version just released instead of the old stock that was being cleared out. :D

6. mystries

If you don't mind delayed shipments and repairs that take weeks or months then USHobby is for you.

7. chapsrlz

i bought a phantom 2 through ebay with them. shipping was very fast, same day i payed they shipped it and was received three days later. i haven't received it yet because from the warehouse is shipped to méxico (but thats another story...)

very fast response through ebay message system and very helpful, specially for international shipment, i bought an additional battery las friday :)

8. Kwas

Got mine from US Hobby/Ebay, shipped next day and I received it 5 days later, FedEx. Had a problem, called tech support and explained the problem. Said he would ask others about problem and call back. Called back but I had already resolved the problem, told him what I did. No problem since.