eBay seller ushobby

They shipped right out to me. Haven't needed to deal with customer service or returns. No complaints.

I've called UShobby a few times for technical advice after buying my FC40 from them on eBay. Anthony or Mark always answered the phone and were always helpful. I was lucky enough to buy mine at the sale price last month for only $419. My shipment was delayed but to my advantage because I received one of the newest version just released instead of the old stock that was being cleared out. :D

If you don't mind delayed shipments and repairs that take weeks or months then USHobby is for you.

i bought a phantom 2 through ebay with them. shipping was very fast, same day i payed they shipped it and was received three days later. i haven't received it yet because from the warehouse is shipped to méxico (but thats another story...)

very fast response through ebay message system and very helpful, specially for international shipment, i bought an additional battery las friday :)

Got mine from US Hobby/Ebay, shipped next day and I received it 5 days later, FedEx. Had a problem, called tech support and explained the problem. Said he would ask others about problem and call back. Called back but I had already resolved the problem, told him what I did. No problem since.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4