eBay FC40s

Reaction score
Weekly I'm finding super cheap ($250) new FC40s for sale on eBay,are these legitimate? I suppose if it's too good to be true it probably isn't - anyone successfully bought one of these?

I don't know about eBay, but around Christmas time, there were some super cheap Phantoms on Amazon. The seller was trying to get people to wire them outside of Amazon though. That's a clear sign of a scam.

A simple thing to remember -- if the deal sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Please be sure to post in the correct area. I am moving this topic for you from 'News' to 'General Phantom Discussion'. ;)

That's cheap! Here they simply can't seem to drop below £360. I bought one just before the end of last year for £375. The same person I bought it from, on Ebay, has now risen the price to £490! The FC40 is drying up in the UK I think.

ya that definitely sounds like a scam and a 1/2
cause right now they are all going up and up and up in price now that they stopped making them and when the value of some thing goes up do to supply and demand NO ONES going to try and sell them for 1/2 the price every one else is asking and havering no problem getting right now.

Even some one that bought them whole sale and would still making a profit at 250. But still no ones going to sell them that cheap when there is no need to have a clearance sale on them.

inless of course it was a person selling just one of them and used that just has no clue about how much they sell for esp what they are selling for right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31