Ebay Deal of the Day P4 for $1,149

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting

Wow,

That is a good deal. Is it legit.

The seller has decent feedback. As far as its legitimacy, I would assume so, I received this in the "Deal of the Day" email straight from eBay.

But as for all eBay / PayPal purchases you're protected.

DJI would not honor the warranty though, would they? Since this is not being purchased from an authorized reseller?

If not, I would be careful... I have had to send mine in to service going on 3 times now for various hardware failures...
No, there is nothing in DJI's warranty disclosure that claims you must purchase it from an authorized reseller, unless they've changed something recently.

DJI would not honor the warranty though, would they? Since this is not being purchased from an authorized reseller?
DJI used to include similar wording on their website, but it was removed some time before the Phantom 3 was released. I've never seen DJI turn customers away for warranty work on a new Phantom that was not purchased from an authorized DJI dealer.

That is a good deal. Great feedback, 99.4% positive out of 132,000 reviews. I would buy it if I was in the market. He's kind of over exaggerating the savings with a regular price of $1699 though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep. See my link above.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20