EasyJet

Reaction score
Hi All

has anyone any experience of taking a DJI P4 drone on an Easyjet flight...? I am ok with knowing all about batteries etc. but want to know if anyone has taken on as cabin luggage...?

thanks...Gary

Hello,

I'd think that they might have an issue with taking it on-board especially with multiple batteries. Might be far easier just to log it in as cabin luggage. Good luck and I await the answer as I also need to know... .

Batteries must go in cabin baggage, they can not go in hold.
I've taken various drones on easyJet, Ryanair and others, always as hand luggage. I wouldn't trust baggage jugglers with my pride and joy.

I have a soft drone case that holds everything I need and just fits in the max hand luggage dimensions.

Batteries must go in cabin baggage, they can not go in hold.
I've taken various drones on easyJet, Ryanair and others, always as hand luggage. I wouldn't trust baggage jugglers with my pride and joy.

I have a soft drone case that holds everything I need and just fits in the max hand luggage dimensions.

..ok..thanks Paul. I may turn up and see how I get on. I spoke to Sleasy today and they said it cannot go in the cabin. Must go in the hold with batteries in the cabin..!
See attached conversation earlier....
I reckon it is "on the day, how they feel" type policy...!

Attachments

• Drone.JPG
    Drone.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,138
Reactions: excalibur1814
Took my phantom 4 from North Dakota to Asheville, North Carolina on several Delta connections with no problem as hand carry luggage. In the original styrofoam case.

My son flew from Houston to Brazil with multiple connections along the way. He put his P4 in the carry-on luggage along with all of his other camera gear - all told, about $4k worth of gear in one bag... he only had one airline desk agent ask him if he would put the P4 in his checked bag, and he declined. They still issued him a boarding pass and took his money for the airfare. I would tend to agree with Paul... seems like they're trying to fleece you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers