Eastern North Carolina/ North Eastern South Carolina

Reaction score
Fairly new pilot in the Robeson county area. Often in surrounding counties as well. Would like to meet some fellow pilots and get together and fly and learn more about my bird. I fly a p3s that I got for Christmas. Look forward to meeting and flying with y'all. Driving is also not an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Charlotte, NC here!!! My first drone was just delivered today. Charging it all up now for my first flight this Sunday.

Welcome rizzo. What kind of bird did you get? Hope you got 30 extra batteries cause you will not want to stop flying. Lol.

Thank you sir! I got a P3A. Only one battery for now, to have to sell my first and second born children to afford the extra batteries;)

Awesome man. I love my standard though. I agree with the batteries being to expensive. You can find some good dead on here in the classified section. I sent you a message. You have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm fairly new myself but have come a long way. Lol

Welcome schlepprock. I have started a Facebook page for all drone flyers. Go and like it. Content to be added soon as well as give always, fly ins and much more

Search RCDroneNation

One of the reasons I wanted a drone was to take it to the beach house on Hatteras Island. To only find out Hatteras island is owned by the Park Service and therefore a NFZ. Tell me that sucks

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Man that sucks. They won't issue a pass even if you have a part 107? No way to get around it?

Next time I go down I am going to go by the Park Service and see if there is anything that can be done. I think my actual property is OK but in order to get to the beach you would have to fly thru a nfz.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wasssup to all my NC Pilots im located in Ahoskie NC flying P4P. I been piloting now since Nov. 2016 seems like longer bc outside of work thats all i wanna do is fly & research to be a better pilot. I welcome the idea of flying with someone. Feel free to hit me up

Reactions: wildjohn
Welcome NYG. I am trying to start a group of NC flyers. I started a Facebook group called DRONE NATION. If you search RCDroneNation you will find it. Like it and follow. Will be getting a few groups together.

Reactions: New York Giants
Welcome. Go join the Facebook page and post any question, videos or pictures or anything you'd like to see covered.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20