east coast canada-pic from a newbie !

Reaction score
still to cold and windy to fly much up here
IMG_0955.JPG

Looks like a nice place to fly, we still have snow here, it only takes -10C and a breeze and my finger tips start to get numb. Nice pic, if this is your back yard take the same picture as the seasons change and it will make a cool transition short video.

thanks Erised, it is a "flight" from my backyard. great idea on taking the same pic when spring/summer/ fall....and winter comes again. my hands get cold in 20 mins when its only -1 or 2. !!

nwcove - Where are you at? I am originally from Glace Bay, NS, but now live in Prince Edward Island. Here is a shot taken just after I lifted off from my back yard yesterday, and a shot taken this afternoon while out with my wife while she flew her P4 for the first time. She did well and it was great to have two up together. We flew from a section of the old highway in Bonshaw that was bypassed and is no longer used, or plowed. We obviously still have more snow than NS.
DJI_0452.JPG
DJI_0527.JPG

Reactions: kndll
nwcove - Where are you at? I am originally from Glace Bay, NS, but now live in Prince Edward Island. Here is a shot taken just after I lifted off from my back yard yesterday, and a shot taken this afternoon while out with my wife while she flew her P4 for the first time. She did well and it was great to have two up together. We flew from a section of the old highway in Bonshaw that was bypassed and is no longer used, or plowed. We obviously still have more snow than NS.View attachment 79236 View attachment 79237
im on the south shore of NS. The snow keeps coming and going, looks like more for tomorrow. my p3s is back in its box, batteries discharged and waiting for better weather.

im on the south shore of NS. The snow keeps coming and going, looks like more for tomorrow. my p3s is back in its box, batteries discharged and waiting for better weather.

Yeah, we're supposed to have flurries on and off all week. Got my P4 in Jan, limited opportunities to fly, looking forward to better weather. I am not a big fan of the RTH button, but have used it a number of times when the hands have gotten too cold.

Going to be heading down your way , as soon as it warms up, plan is to go to East River then Bays Water for a couple photos.
im planning on a very short drive to bayswater for a flight and pics when the weather co-operates. gunna be hard to do if anyone is on the beach tho.

Reactions: mikehhfx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1