Easiest way to export vids to Iphone 6

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a new P3S owner and have been reading as much as I can but I do have one issue.

What is the easiest way to export vids to the IPhone 6? I was hoping for the simplicity of coming from a GoPro where I could shoot, edit (IMovie) and post while on the go.

Is this possible?

I've connected the drone to my computer but I feel as though the files will definitely be too big for send to my phone, to save and edit on the IPhone.

I'm guessing I will have to downgrade the video quality which I guess wouldn't be TOO big of a deal since I will be mainly posting to IG but probably YouTube as well.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Trey

Hello!!

Yes this is possible, I do it all the time. What you need is a lightning adapter to sd card reader. Once you land the bird, pop the micro into the adapter and plug it into your phone. Import the videos to your device and you're off!!

P.S. -apple sells the adapter for $29 but amazon has it for around 9.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

While your bird is powered on and controller like your going to fly.
1. Open app connect everything like your going to fly.
2. Go to Editor.
3. Top right Import icon.
4. Select onboard SD card.
5. Then select the video you want to transfer. Easier and quicker to do one at a time.
6. Hit import.

It transfers to the devices memory that you flew from. Then I can airdrop. Between my apple devices.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello!!

Yes this is possible, I do it all the time. What you need is a lightning adapter to sd card reader. Once you land the bird, pop the micro into the adapter and plug it into your phone. Import the videos to your device and you're off!!

P.S. -apple sells the adapter for $29 but amazon has it for around 9.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. It downloads the 1080p videos to your IPhone with no issue? I wasn't sure if the file would be too big?

2. Go to Editor.
5. Then select the video you want to transfer. Easier and quicker to do one at a time.
6. Hit import.

It transfers to the devices memory that you flew from. Then I can airdrop. Between my apple devices.

Yeah, when I do this it gives me the "Only 1080P or 720P videos and JPEG photos can be downloaded. Use a USB cable or SD card reader to download 4K videos and RAW photos" and it doesn't transfer to my IPhone6.

Need to change you. Idea settings to HD 720 at least. I had the same issue just adjust your setting 720p video looks awesome check out two of my videos on YouTube @ Israelidroneflyer70

Need to change you. Idea settings to HD 720 at least. I had the same issue just adjust your setting 720p video looks awesome check out two of my videos on YouTube @ Israelidroneflyer70

So I did a quick test without flying it just now and it will give me the option to download now just like it does with the pictures but it still wont download the 5 second 720p video directly from the app to my phone...?

I'm using my Iphone6 @Phil56

Thanks for the reply Trey. We are talking about the standard? Because I don't see the editor option on my DJI go app?

2. Go to Editor.
6. Hit import.

i have try that but it just stays at 0% for hours even though the phone is conected to the drone
btw i have an iphone 5s

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31