Early Morning flight with My Phantom 1 and fog

Reaction score
Did a flight early before sunrise. It was very still and had a fog. P1 with Walkera G3D gimbal and Gopro White camera. It was darker than what it appears in video. I have no control of exposure with this camera as far as I know. May need to get a better Gopro in the future but this was only $60 in a pawn shop with LCD back in March 2014..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hay: it was great!!! i wish i could do that. well im just a begenner on all of this.have a great day.would like to talk to some one in my home town that i could learn more,and teach me more on flying. see ya..

Reactions: Monte55
Did you have any issues with condensation forming the the outside of the drone ? I tried this myself and noticed it was quite wet upon landing .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Did you have any issues with condensation forming the the outside of the drone ? I tried this myself and noticed it was quite wet upon landing .

Actually I had no condensation on the bird when I landed. I was concerned that the camera might fog up. The fog seemed to be low and in patches as can be seen by a tree line with fog on one side and clear on the other. It looked like I was in a clear area. I'm sure had I ventured out a bit and lower, I would have gotten wet. The fog looks like I'm surrounded by water but nothing here but small ponds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers