Eagle's Nest RV Park North Eastern California

Reaction score
Just south of Tulelake, California we are the southern gateway to the Lava Beds National Monument. I wish to announce that we want to build an RC airport. We have 34 acres and a location on the property where the view is 10 to 20 miles. I am thinking of building a Control Tower so flying could be done from my field.

I have no idea what is going to be needed to make this idea work, so comments, advise, suggestions all welcome.

my website www.eaglesnestrvpark.com We would have special camping rates for folks who have an RV or tent camp and at this time I don't see any charges for using my RC Airport facilities. (which at this point is a bench and table on the hillside with a great view.)

Thanks in advance for keeping it fun!

Seawell said:
Awesome land and views up there!!!

Absolutely! Thank you for the comment. We love it here and we bought this RV Park in 2006 partly because it is on the road to Gerlach, Nevada. We used to go, now we host folks going and coming from ttitd. (google ttitd if you want to see photo heaven and a place that encourages drone photography, really all photography works there)

We are thinking of having a 2 day flying event. Perhaps the end of September. Anyone interested?

We are thinking of having a 2 day flying event. Perhaps the end of September. Anyone interested?
Yes I might be interested. Live in Redding, CA. Not that far from you. Also have a beautiful 5th wheel. If you could get you DJI convention together, I think people would come.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj