Eachine vr d2 goggles with P3a

Reaction score
Anyone using this setup?
Opinions please before buying Eachine goggles.
If so question 1
What data is on goggles screen from dji go?
Using ipad to goggles via hdmi module does ipad screen shut
down?

You would need hdmi module on your RC to connect Eachine VR. iPad screen will not shut off if you set display on both using dji go app.

You would see direct streaming with telemetry data.

Sorry to barge in on the topic but what if you have an nVidia Shield that already has its own HDMI port - could you just connect the goggles to that without also purchasing the HDMI module for the RC?

what if you have an nVidia Shield that already has its own HDMI port - could you just connect the goggles to that without also purchasing the HDMI module for the RC?
Yes. The only difference is that the goggles will mirror whatever is on the tablet screen (instead of showing the usual FVP view).

Yes. The only difference is that the goggles will mirror whatever is on the tablet screen (instead of showing the usual FVP view).

Cool so I could just use something like Litchi's FPV view to get the desired effect.

so I could just use something like Litchi's FPV view to get the desired effect.
No. That's only going to work with VR goggles (which hold your mobile phone inside).

Last edited:
Yes ta again. But Goggles two has no adjustable focus. Friend has one and blurred visio results. Why cannot makers tit a decent lens, instead of the rubbish we have to put up with. Recommended a Magicsee M1 , bought it to find blurred vision, crap. Even with my reading glasses on , every icon , photo, video within software provided was blurred. Now they argue about a refund. We the user base a silly, should insist these items are properly made.
Anyone find their Eachine Goggles two works without modifyng. My reading glasses are only plus 1.

Yes ta again. But Goggles two has no adjustable focus. Friend has one and blurred visio results. Why cannot makers tit a decent lens, instead of the rubbish we have to put up with. Recommended a Magicsee M1 , bought it to find blurred vision, crap. Even with my reading glasses on , every icon , photo, video within software provided was blurred. Now they argue about a refund. We the user base a silly, should insist these items are properly made.
Anyone find their Eachine Goggles two works without modifyng. My reading glasses are only plus 1.
Not Goggles 2, but the previous version, Goggles One, which was similar...

Yeah - it's true about the cr*ppy fresnel lens that is the standard cover-all supplied. I have an Eachine Goggles One and apart from the cut-off of the flight data at the bottom of the screen (owing to the 16:10 DJI HDMI module output and the Goggles 16:9 input), no way would any 'normal person', even a young person, get comfortable focus with the Eachine Goggles One as supplied, IMHO.

Like many here, I sought a solution and bought some +4.0 dioptre reading glasses from a local supermarket for 0.50 euros (0.60 USD), took the arms off and they wedge into the goggles just nicely, giving a super-clear image. My normal reading glasses prescription is +1.5, btw)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1