Dynamic Return to Home?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
Flying my P4 from my boat. As both are moving. Any way to set the system to return to home wherever the controller is located. I don't quite understand The process.
Yes, I realize that RTH gets triggered because of a break in the communication chain, but I looking to be able to turn the carrier around to catch up and land the thing close by. Any help?

Hi Everyone.
Flying my P4 from my boat. As both are moving. Any way to set the system to return to home wherever the controller is located. I don't quite understand The process.
Yes, I realize that RTH gets triggered because of a break in the communication chain, but I looking to be able to turn the carrier around to catch up and land the thing close by. Any help?
Easy enough to do. Just set the DHP in the go app and be sure you have a GPS enabled device. Be sure cellular service is strong. Don't out run your aircraft via battery flight time. Good luck.

Hi Everyone.
There is no dynamic home point since the P2.
You can reset the home point to the current location of the controller - not future locations of the controller.
If you are boating you don't want the Phantom landing itself anywhere - keep it in view so you can take over if you need to.

There is no dynamic home point since the P2.
You can reset the home point to the current location of the controller - not future locations of the controller.
If you are boating you don't want the Phantom landing itself anywhere - keep it in view so you can take over if you need to.
Your right Meta! My bad. However you can reset the controller home point while on the run as you go. One of my clients does this all the time as he owns a charter. You just have to pay attention to your distance and be good at hand catching and weather conditions. It's a risk he takes but he is catching more fish for his customers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers