Dynamic Home Point always showing yellow?

Reaction score
Hi,

New PV+ 3.0 owner here, been flying daily for a week now trying out various features. Most stuff works well, except the dynamic home point feature. I'm using iPhone 5S with latest firmware. But no matter what I do, the DHP circle always shows yellow, and when I initiate RTH the phantom will start drifting toward random directions. Am I missing some steps or calibration?

Thanks for any input in advance,
-W

Just guessing here ... Is your phone getting location data to pass on to the Phantom??
Check the settings for the phone, see if there's something about Location and make sure that GPS sat reception is switched on there.

Meta4 said:
Just guessing here ... Is your phone getting location data to pass on to the Phantom??
Check the settings for the phone, see if there's something about Location and make sure that GPS sat reception is switched on there.

+1.

Get satellite lock on your smart/phone device. Down load the ground station data while you wait for sat locks. Then connect as per normal.

Thanks for the advice! I was able to find the option in settings -> privacy -> location data -> DJI phantom. I set it to always and now the circle is green.

However, I tried to use the use Home Lock mode by flicking S2 to bottom position (I'm in NAZA mode). But the drone is behaving as usual and did not return towards me. Any trick to engage Home Lock Mode? Do I need to be far away?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav