Dx8 / Frsky / Futaba t8fg

Reaction score
I'm very close to placing an order for the Lightbridge. I was wondering if anyone runs light bridge on any one of the Txs mentioned above. I don't want to splurge for a t14-sg. Any wiki pages to setup would help greatly !

andersonpaac said:
I'm very close to placing an order for the Lightbridge. I was wondering if anyone runs light bridge on any one of the Txs mentioned above. I don't want to splurge for a t14-sg. Any wiki pages to setup would help greatly !

I set up my Z15 GH4 gimbal with lightbridge last night, with 14SG for pilot control and Taranis controlling the gimbal, both work fine but will replace the 14SG with another taranis I think far better for programming custom panning speeds etc.

markab said:
andersonpaac said:

I set up my Z15 GH4 gimbal with lightbridge last night, with 14SG for pilot control and Taranis controlling the gimbal, both work fine but will replace the 14SG with another taranis I think far better for programming custom panning speeds etc.
Can the taranis do all the controls like gimbal control, IOC, and flight controls?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20