DX7s Phantom Downloads

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm almost there but can't seem to find any DX7s downloads for the Phantom with AR8000 receiver.
I know there is a popular one on rcpilots.com for the Dx8 but it does not work for me.
I've searched but can't find any Dx7s downloads.

It's probably easier to set it up from scratch yourself. It's pretty straight forward if you read and understand the manual for your radio.

Yeah....I read the manual a few times and even set it up accordingly. However, I wanted to get a download to check. Still couldn't find one but when I went in to the NAZA I can see that I'm set up. I even have the return to home failsafe working.

I flew today and all is well.

A few strange things that I can't figure out.

The DX7s only has one toggle that is "3" position. I am using that for GPS-ATTI-Failsafe. The only other "3" position control is the "tuner" marked Aux 2 from factory. I want to control my OFF-Control Lock-Home Lock from a 3 position switch and that is the only one. It is not ideal, but it works.

My question is this. How can I set up a 2 toggle switch for GPS-ATTI (not failsafe) and another 2 toggle switch for OFF--FAILSAFE? This would free up the remaining 3 toggle switch for my OFF-CL-HL control.

Ive read and tried but I'm just not skilled enough to pull it off.

Thanks!

rilot said:
It's probably easier to set it up from scratch yourself. It's pretty straight forward if you read and understand the manual for your radio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20