duplicate pilots in Go app

Reaction score
So i've contacted DJI a few times about this. Both the USA support and DJI say to make another account to prevent multiple pilots, and told me i'm flying 2 phantoms. Well I don't think my P2 is interfering, and now i have 2 accounts both with 2 pilots. Anyone have any ideas??? I really don't want a 3rd account like they just suggested to me.

thanks
IMG_2686.jpg
IMG_2687.jpg

I contacted them last month about the same thing and was told there wasn't any option to remove an account once it was set up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I contacted them last month about the same thing and was told there wasn't any option to remove an account once it was set up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same here, They told me to start a new account and that would remedy the issue. Now i have 2 accounts both with double pilots. I emailed DJI headquarters and was told that i have two phantoms........... I only own 1 by my count that uses the go app.

I Deleted and reinstalled the app. once i signed in and re synced my flight logs and both pilots showed again. with equal stats...... it must be stored in the bird or something.........

+1
Same thing since day one of owning the P4.... Will have to learn to live with it!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have the same thing... Contacted support and saw this post later. It's really annoying and I don't want to live with it. Hoping that DJI will fix this.

Were you guys able to fix this? Thanks!

I have two stats for the same bird on mine, both same name. Some flights show up on one, others on the other. Showing by username shows them all. Something definitely weird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj