Dumb....real dumb question...

Reaction score
I consider myself an intermediate to advanced pilot. That being said, I cannot for the life of me figure out where or how to view the videos that my P4 shoots on the iPad mini 2. In the Photos app there are no videos or photos. Video downlink works fine and recording to the card is also fine. Does this mean the cache is full on the iPad? I don't even know what the default size limitation is on a 16gb iPad mini but I have searched high and low for an answer lol. I know someone out there has an answer for me, TIA

Could be.
At least for Go3 on Android, default video cache is 2gb and not deleting videos is also default.
App warned me when it could no longer save videos real time on by Tab due to the app settings.
There's a few places in the app you can view the videos in the app:
Playback button in camera setting (triangle below record button) or in editor function off of home page where you select/confirm model.
On Android, the videos are in dji/dji.pilot/dji_record

Reactions: chadrob30
Thanks, next time I fly I will check those out!

I consider myself an intermediate to advanced pilot. That being said, I cannot for the life of me figure out where or how to view the videos that my P4 shoots on the iPad mini 2. In the Photos app there are no videos or photos. Video downlink works fine and recording to the card is also fine. Does this mean the cache is full on the iPad? I don't even know what the default size limitation is on a 16gb iPad mini but I have searched high and low for an answer lol. I know someone out there has an answer for me, TIA
In djigo 4 app just use edititor next to equipment button,,,,or u can veiw in file manager:)

There's an option you need to enable in order to record the received video on your device.

In 'General Settings' make sure you have "Cache during Video Shooting" switched on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues