Duel charger? Car charger?

I have a 300 watt inverted but it doesn't work.

DJI batteries charge at 18 volts. Car power is 12 volts.
Small generator maybe? We charge our RC Plane lipos with the a small generator from Northern tool-- cost about 90 dollars. Some inverters will work and some won't--

I have a 400w inverter. Works great

I have that Dual Inverter 300W. Works perfect for me. Use it to charge battery and Has usb charger for my Tablet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MDXS0U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
I have a 200W cobra inverter, but my car circuit is limited at 120W. I have the 100W charger, but it doesn't work. It keeps cycling on then off. Anyone know if I should get a larger inverter or the P3A 57W charger? I don't want to mess with my car circuit [emoji16]

Bought at frys. 45$ I think.
1433558265839.jpg

I have a 200W cobra inverter, but my car circuit is limited at 120W. I have the 100W charger, but it doesn't work. It keeps cycling on then off. Anyone know if I should get a larger inverter or the P3A 57W charger? I don't want to mess with my car circuit

200W might be good for charging computer or cell phone, I had one earlier and could not keep up with P3P charger.The one from Amazon works like a charm

You may have to run he inverter directly off the battery if the power socket inside the vehicle limits the output.

I have a 300 watt inverted but it doesn't work.

DJI batteries charge at 18 volts. Car power is 12 volts.
Has nothing to do with it. Inverter makes 120 vac out of 12 vdc. You plug the phantom charger into the 120 volts and the "brick" has a transformer with regulation circuit along with rectifier that makes DC to charge the phantom battery. That said some devices don't like the Inverter wave form and act weird or trip out.

Has nothing to do with it. Inverter makes 120 vac out of 12 vdc. You plug the phantom charger into the 120 volts and the "brick" has a transformer with regulation circuit along with rectifier that makes DC to charge the phantom battery. That said some devices don't like the Inverter wave form and act weird or trip out.
So does that mean that different inverters may have different wave forms and that the DJI charger will not work on some inverters?

This is the one I have. Kept turning off and on when the battery was trying to charge. Is my boat limiting the output at the cig lighter?
I'm glad you posted this....was about to purchase. I have the same symptom but on a 200W Cobra inverter. Do you know your outlet rating?

I have a pure signwave inverter in my camper, to power the flat screen and laptop. With the electronics in the battery I feel safe.
The less expensive ones have chopped sign wave. Not sure how they would be compatible with the expensive batteries.

I've got the linked inverter from Amazon, the Bestek, and it works fine. Are you guys sure you're letting your battery cool off enough first? If it's too hot to charge, you'll get the blinking red light on the battery. I think it's the 3-blink for too hot, can't remember now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr