Dual Phantom Backpack/Case Options?

Reaction score
I am in limbo about keeping my P3A. If I do, I was wondering if there were any case/pack options out there that would transport 2 phantoms, RCs and batteries? Has anyone looked into a dual case/pack solution?

You won't find anything. There's not enough demand to justify a design. I use the Chinese cheapy backpack for my second P3 that I use the least. I think they run about $40

You won't find anything.
Thats kinda a myopic statement don't you think?

There are a lot of people with multiple Phantoms. There are lots of cases and backpacks out there NOT designed for a Phantom that people have found to work (Manfroto for example and your cheap pack for another).

Don't you think someone somewhere has found a case/pack that could hold two? Even if it wasn't originally designed to do so?

I am not expecting a specifically designed case. I am asking if anyone has leveraged a case or pack that will fit two. I was thinking about starting to search for gun cases that wold be thick enough. Or something from Pelecan.

You might be able to find a pluck your own foam case that's wide enough to hold two.

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 2.12.46 PM.png

Reactions: John Locke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav