Dual Centering Sticks Transmitter?

Reaction score
Just ordered a DJI 550 to compliment my vision and Id like to get a radio that has dual centering sticks (IE both control sticks are spring loaded and return to center) Ive done extensive research and its appears that the spectrum dx8 might do it.

Would anyone be able to suggest a radio that would be able to have this feature without some major modification. I already have an air radio that has the ratcheting throttle, but for this multirotor setup Id prefer the dual centering stick.

Thanks in advance

You can do this with pretty much any transmitter. I've done it with the Spektrum DX8 and my FrSky Taranis.

Got this from another forum. This is regarding the Futaba T8J transmitter.
I called the number on Monday before last. Told the gentleman why I was calling and gave him the part number. He took my name and address, and said they would ship it right out. No payment needed. I got it the following Saturday. Just need to put it on this weekend sometime.

"You will need part number:

HSP00501 GIMBAL CENTER SET B $ 2.99

However, some of the parts are on back order and we do not have tentative arrival date. It could be a couple months until we have them.

Any prices provided are Manufacturers Suggested Retail Pricing only. You can order that through us at 217-398-8970 option 2. There is a $2.99 shipping and handling charge. Or, you can order it through a local hobby store and not pay shipping. They will have to call their sales rep at Great Planes Distributing and order it over the phone. "

Does any one have a source to get the springs for the dji tx? I would like to go back to centered sticks but my spring is damaged.

The futaba is a very easy retrofit. Just call and get the parts.

Find a clickable pen to sacrifice, I used the shapeways 3d printed piece and a spring from a pen to mod my original Tx to centre sprung.

I would hate to use a used pen spring. ;) Is there a brand I should purchase? :D

Thanks for the advice...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20