Drug carrying DJI drone crashes near border

russianfront said:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/drone-carrying-3-kilos-meth-152600769.html

Ha Ha Ha DJI lets the cartel down. I wonder if DJI HQ in China needs to beef up their security now? :D

The drone crashed on the Mexican side of the border, and the authorities have the meth...which means they politely handed it back over to the cartel.

They will never use a drone with RTH capability for delivering drugs, it would be the dumbest thing they could do. Also, once a drone actually makes it into the US, it never wants to leave.

sdtrojan said:
They will never use a drone with RTH capability for delivering drugs, it would be the dumbest thing they could do. Also, once a drone actually makes it into the US, it never wants to leave.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure this has been already done successfully, this one just happen to go down. Ha ha ha, how lame.... they tried this right at the most populous boarder crossing on the boarder... pretty cocky... and dumb. It does indeed look like an S900..... (with Naza v1??!)

I'm glad I'm not the pilot. How do you go back to your boss & explain the crash or better yet fly away.

devlspawn said:
How much weight can a Phantom 2 carry?
Well, obviously, 6 lbs for an S900 is TOO much.... :lol: A phantom you are probably talking in grams...

I did read that this goes on, all the time, the border police are well aware of it, but the payload is too small as they have bigger fish to fry(so to speak).

Larry L said:
I'm glad I'm not the pilot. How do you go back to your boss & explain the crash or better yet fly away.

Why would you say "Fly Away"? Have you personally experienced one?

Probably overloaded IMO

Re: Drone recommendations for Mexican drug lords

Clipper707 said:
http://www.vocativ.com/world/mexico-world/drones-drug-smuggling/

Speed vs lifting power vs battery life vs budget. It's all here.

Ha ha ha! nice! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers