dropped wifi

Reaction score
replaced camera on vision+ dji sent new QR code per sn# but having problem with the booster not finding phantom wifi on phone after binding though it reports binding successful---finds the wifi for binding then looses it, ( out of range) any ideas :shock:

Ok, did try again and tried with wife's phone and my tab, all of which have been used with vision + before, but they bind successful then drop wifi.
Each list my home wifi and half dos around the hood. Iv been flying the vision for about a year and haven't run in to this before. Binding is not that hard, I got 19 rc planes and they have to be bound every so often. Do you know of any other fourms to try for new ideas Losing my mind.

Why did you need the QR code? The gimbal camera replacement does not require that. The handshake occurs between the wifi extender and the wifi unit within the Vision +

It may be the wifi unit failing, if you have had it for near a year you have one of the first. The wifi units failed on a regular basis before they put the heatsink pad on the bottom side. They still fail just not at the same rate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers