Dropped Remote from table

Reaction score
Tonight my kids were playing and knocked my P3P remote off the kitchen table. I now here a rattle inside of the remote controller and I'm wondering what should I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Open it to find out what's rattling and/or send it back to DJI to get it repaired.

Reactions: 66Fury
open it up if you have the tools. Follow a youtube tutorial. Probably cracked one of the screw thread holes.

Ok guys this is what I found broken inside the remote, however my sight is not so good anymore due to diabetes. Do you all think whats broken is very important? Everything still works fine!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 345
Sorry to offer only a guess. I'm guessing that is one of the screw and its subsequent flange of one of the dial wheels on the top left or top right of the controls (gimbal control, etc.) Do either of the wheels fell loose or maybe sinking into the controller? I would save those. If I am correct, the might be repairable with some epoxy or crazy glue, etc., That screw will never tighten like before but it might be snug enough. If that controller landed one of its corner (one of the wheel buttons), my guess gains in probability.

Hope this is fixable. Opening up your controller is not as terrifying as it might sound but it is the only way to definitively identify the breakage.

I'm sure the wonderful braintrust here will chime in with more of an experienced notion.

Good luck ...

Thanks again to the respond from the each of you. The dials on the controller seem fine. I opened up the remote but really couldn't see where the screw and breakage came from. It still works great and I flew on yesterday to make sure everything still works. I don't see any problem with the remote at all...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 325

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic