Dropped phantom 4 pro controller won't stop beeping

Reaction score
So I was charging my phantom 4 pro and I went to unplug it and slipped out of my hands and feel to the hard wood in the room. It's making an annoying beeping sound and seems to be recording on and off when I turn on my drone. Any advice or should I just get a new controller?

84a495795e8f02fbdcc745d206e7f634.jpg

Seems like the beeping goes in and out it's not the same volume when I move the joy sticks around. Tried to post a video it's not letting me

Did you connect to your tablet/phone to see errors.
You may have to do a hard reset of the remote, I forget the proper method but do a search and it comes up here or on YouTube

Did you connect to your tablet/phone to see errors.
You may have to dod a hard reset of the remote, I forget the proper method but do a search and it come up here our on YouTube

From what I tested the motors work screen comes on but still flickering with the recording button turning on and off and I can hear a rattle in the remote.

Is it worth sending back cause I don't think I got dji care or is it better off just to get a new one?

The GL300F retails for $319 US, the best deal I got used was $175.50 freight included, I was in hurry for the first and paid $275.
I lost out on 6 in bidding because I did not want to go that high.

So it is up to you, if you have a buddy handy in electronics or is into RC, you might get lucky.

I'm unclear. If you dropped your P4P, why would you get a new controller?

Never mind. Your title says you dropped your controller, your post says you dropped your P4P. Now I get it. Open the controller and see what's rattling or what's come loose. It might be a simple fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl