Dronze... Can't have too many...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I think I'm getting a little QuadCopter OCDish... :)

dronez.jpg

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
You know, those would store much better in a dry climate like in Wyoming. ;)

I love the photo at the top of the P2V. haha, The little ones inspiring to grow up in the P2V's footsteps

Are those all Hubsan X4's?
Why do you have so many?
Have you modded them?

I had 2 X4's (H107's) until about 3 days ago. Managed to destroy one suddenly. My collection now..

The Hubsan X4 (H107)

DSC_0121.NEF-500.jpg

The Hubsan Q4

3605120_c2119214-b8bf-11e3-97d4-2f894908a8c2.jpg

The Hubsan X4 FPV (H107D)

H107Dvbb.jpg

The Syma X5C (Like a toy version of the Phantom)

hqdefault.jpg

The Eachine CG022 (Apparently has headless mode, which amounts to a basic version of course lock. Been waiting for mine for over a month. Don't recommend Banggood)

CG022_9.jpg

The Phantom 2 Vision Plus (Photo actually taken by me, lol)

PsychopathRC said:
Are those all Hubsan X4's?
Why do you have so many?
Have you modded them?

dronez.jpg

Most are modded... The one with the prop guards is the only one I fly in the house and it's only flown in the house. I managed to break its original H107L body and replaced it with the new style. The body has holes for LEDs at the corners, but the old main board doesn't support them. (I've since repaired its original body and I plan on shifting it back to stock when I get the chance.)

The one with the green props is a dead stock new style H107L

The quad with orange props is a dead stock new style H107L with LadyBird props which changes the flight characteristics quite a bit... Nice little flier...

The last one in that row isn't really a Hubsan at all. It's a "Top Selling X6" which is a ripoff clone. Very quick little bird. Standard mode on this bird is kind of in between a Hubsan in standard mode and expert mode. NOT a nice indoors flier, but a lot of fun outside...

Frirst one in the last row is a FrankenDrone. I put it together from parts. It has a standard H107L main board, H107C motors and body, with no camera. It's a nice docile flier that handles the wind well with the more powerful motors and extra weight.

The red one is exactly the same as the one above, almost... Another Frankendrone that has the H107C main board. Much quicker, faster, etc. It kind of flies like the "Top Selling X6..." Another outdoor only quad.

The last one is a dead stock H107C.

The bottom, larger, quad is a Dromida Ominus that's been modded to take Traxxas Alias prop shafts and props. The Dromida prop shafts are soft metal and tend to bend. The Alias prop shafts are aluminum and they may break, but there's no bend in them at all. The Alias props are a little shorter with a bit more pitch. It flies MUCH more controllably and quieter with the LaTrax gear... I still have the original setup and can put it back to stock in around ten minutes... :D

The pic on top is my P2V... :mrgreen:

-slinger

Ahah! Thanks for getting back to me! I can see why you've a fleet of Hubsans! I like the name 'FrankenDrone' :D

EDIT:

An original photo of my little fleet :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik