Dronexpert Quick release - No response

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is having problems with Droneexpert?

I ordered a quick release, gimbal and sleeve but they didn't send me the sleeve.

They are now not replying to an email asking them about the missing sleeve.

Feel like they have taken my money and not willing to correct the issue.

Anyone else having issues with them? Are they still in business?

For months I've heard similar things about them being not very good at getting back to people in a timely manner. I'd suggest you keep bugging them every couple days. I don't think they are going out of business...I just don't think they have enough people to maintain customer service and product development/production.

Konnect said:
Wondering if anyone else is having problems with Droneexpert?

I ordered a quick release, gimbal and sleeve but they didn't send me the sleeve.

They are now not replying to an email asking them about the missing sleeve.

Feel like they have taken my money and not willing to correct the issue.

Anyone else having issues with them? Are they still in business?

Dronexpert has always answered my email about product I purchased. go online and fill out the contact form. Sometimes that works better. I was also thinking of ordering this setup for my Sony RX100. Let us know how it performs, ok?

It took 2 weeks for them to ship the order so it does seem like they are short staffed.

I got a reply finally and they said they pre mount the sleeve but they haven't :(

Guess ill have to try and prove that to them :(

I just ordered two sleeves and the main Quick release. They are out for delivery today. I did find out through research that there is only one US retailer of the product. MotorCity Drone Company http://motor-city-drone-co.myshopify.com

They have been good for me. Takes about 4 or 5 days to receive shipment. Maybe they can help you in the future.

Anxious to install and try this out.

They always reply to me. The Zenmuse sleeve is excellent. Nothing but good service which being Dutch you can expect it.

Txfirecop said:
I just ordered two sleeves and the main Quick release. They are out for delivery today. I did find out through research that there is only one US retailer of the product. MotorCity Drone Company http://motor-city-drone-co.myshopify.com

They have been good for me. Takes about 4 or 5 days to receive shipment. Maybe they can help you in the future.

Anxious to install and try this out.
Does Motor City stock the items?

Well they are definitely a bit on the flaky side as far as email is concerned. Sometimes they reply to emails same day. Sometimes never. But that was before the holiday when I assume they were really busy. Bottom line for me is that the product works, and works well. Super happy with my quick release.

Just annoying... Waited 4 weeks for it to arrive only to not be sent the sleeve. Now I'll have to wait and wait for them to believe me. They said they pre mount it but the gimbal looks brand new not opened by anyone and nothing attached to it that would slide onto the quick release PCB.

Guess I'll be waiting another few weeks.

It I don't get an answer soon I'll have to charge back my credit card and attempt to return what they did send me.

Konnect said:
It I don't get an answer soon I'll have to charge back my credit card and attempt to return what they did send me.

Good call. Email them that you will be starting a charge back if you don't hear from them within X hours. That seems to focus the attention of most companies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers