Dronexpert first review !

Reaction score
just had a look on Dronexpert site and noticed there is a first customer Gimbal review from the uk.. Mmmm wonder when mine Will be delivered ?

FPV col said:
just had a look on Dronexpert site and noticed there is a first customer Gimbal review from the uk.. Mmmm wonder when mine Will be delivered ?

I just saw that but its a very short text only piece. When oh when will we see the first customer videos. The wait is killing us.

Yep -- we all want to see a review with vids from someone we know on the forum!!

And a before / after range test to see if that motor affects the camera antenna.....

Shrimpfarmer said:
FPV col said:

I just saw that but its a very short text only piece. When oh when will we see the first customer videos. The wait is killing us.

Just noticed the guy who left the review also left his email address !! He's getting a full inbox I think :D

FPV col said:
Shrimpfarmer said:
FPV col said:

Just noticed the guy who left the review also left his email address !! He's getting a full inbox I think :D

Yes -- that was careless... :D
Hopefully he will show up on the forum!!!

FPV col said:

Indeed. I bet he's just won 13 lotteries, needs to reactivate 9 credit card accounts and has a very important message from a renowned associate of a cabinet minister in an African Republic...

Pull_Up said:
FPV col said:

Indeed. I bet he's just won 13 lotteries, needs to reactivate 9 credit card accounts and has a very important message from a renowned associate of a cabinet minister in an African Republic...

...and don't forget the "male enhancement" pills. :lol:

gpauk said:
Yep -- we all want to see a review with vids from someone we know on the forum!!

And a before / after range test to see if that motor affects the camera antenna.....

The second I get mine I will make a review video!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik