Drones on TV

Reaction score
The show Scorpion on Monday the 22nd is about stopping drones from smuggling drugs in from Mexico. Wonder how our reputation will hold up after it.

I am saying this as I have NOT seen the trailer (or read about it). Just from what you posted.
But I think it all depends on what they show as a drone. If they show quadcopters (or hexcopters) like DJI (Phantoms, Inspire etc), Yuneec, 3DR, Parrot etc, then it won't come across that favourable. If they show bigger drones (like the ones that people thought about before quad/hex-copters came popular, then I don't think it'll be that horrible to us.

Agreed, was hoping someone has seen a trailer for it.

Anything for a commercial and a buck. Some shows and producers will even show their own mother taking a crap if there is a lot of $$$ in it...and I bet a lot of idiots will pay to see it...:( :( :(...
Flying drugs over the border in RC planes is old news, it was done a lot in late 80's and early 90's without any body knowing it. My RC plane Sukhoi 54 can carry 4lb as payload. Never seen that to bother any one...
What's the show name and the producer? I will tell them that my P3P can carry radio active items and be on alert. When asked, will show them a banana.

Show wasn't that good, but it will probably make grandma even more afraid of drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20